Ubuntu 14.04 x64 issues

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3638 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am sure I've overlooked something, just not sure what. 

OpenGL version: string: 3.0 Mesa: 10.1.0 - Intel Haswell graphics

Everything works just fine when running Windows 8 on same machine. When I startup the viewer, I get the message "your computer does not meet minimum system requirements" I can log in just fine and get around, but the graphics are terrible. When I open the graphics tab under preferences, 90% of the options are greyed out. I made sure to install: 

libgtk2.0-0:i386 libpangox-1.0-0:i386 libpangoxft-1.0-0:i386 libidn11:i386 libglu1-mesa:i386

as well as making sure

export LL_GL_BASICEXT=x', 'export LL_GL_NOEXT=x', 'export LL_GL_BLACKLIST=abcdefghijklmno'

are all commented out.

Anyone have any ideas?

I am sure I've overlooked something, just not sure what. 

OpenGL version: string: 3.0 Mesa: 10.1.0 - Intel Haswell graphics

Everything works just fine when running Windows 8 on same machine. When I startup the viewer, I get the message "your computer does not meet minimum system requirements" I can log in just fine and get around, but the graphics are terrible. When I open the graphics tab under preferences, 90% of the options are greyed out. I made sure to install: 

libgtk2.0-0:i386 libpangox-1.0-0:i386 libpangoxft-1.0-0:i386 libidn11:i386 libglu1-mesa:i386

as well as making sure

export LL_GL_BASICEXT=x', 'export LL_GL_NOEXT=x', 'export LL_GL_BLACKLIST=abcdefghijklmno'

are all commented out.

Anyone have any ideas?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3638 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.