Translation Service for The Viewer?

ReiseVecks

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3318 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I tend to go a lot of different music venues in my travels and sometimes they have people who speak languages other than English. I'm confused and frustrated with how I actually get a Bing Translation API. I signed up for the free subscription, but only than managing to get to a page where I would have to copy and paste everything, I have no idea how to obtain the API key needed for the viewer.

I would love to have someone walk me through it, if it's even possible to use it freely and only for Second Life. I don't own a website to speak of and I only want to use the service for automatic translation when exploring the world. I've seen old tutorials, but the site doesn't look the same at all and most are from 2011/2012. Some help would be really appreciated, thanks! =n.n=

Yes, I'm aware of their service, I'd been hoping for a free alternative. As money is tight at the moment. If there are none, I'll probably use that whenever I can afford that extra convenience. :)

If anyone else knows of any free alternatives, I'd love to hear some. Otherwise, thanks for the help! =n.n=

• 7 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3318 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.