The HORROR of the RED CLOUD; unable to fix the problem of avatar not loading

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3620 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I am unable to make my avatar load correctly when logging into Second Life. I went into my computer and deleted the Second Life Roaming and Local folders and uninstalled the software completely. Reinstalled the new version of FireStorm 4.6.5.40833 but my character is still a red cloud. Went to the Advance and chose to rebake textures but alas nothing seems to occur. The account is literary only a few days old because I was planning on deleting this account due to bad experiences and just have a fresh start.

However, it is beyond me as to what may be causing the issue because when I log in with my older account there is no problem whatsoever. Everything seems to be working properly. So that right there does not necessary point at a network or hardware problem and I did open my inventory and tried to reapply the avatar but that lead to no results. (Only have one avartar on that account at the present moment. However; any thoughts as to what I can to do to resolve this issue possibily. 

Forgive my stupidness but how exactly do I change my eyebrow? Do I just go to the market and just look for an eyebrow in the marketplace, or does it depend on the skin? Because the avatar that I have right now is not eyebrow enabled. (Twi mesh Wolf)...so should I just pick up a freebee human skin, and than apply that and find an eye brow?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3620 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.