Singularity newb

antonazario

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3554 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I just switched to singularity from firestorm and want to try and recreate my settings. So far I've done what I can but I'm wondering if there's a way to add/remove buttons from the botton of the screen and if I can set IM's to make a sound on every IM, not just the first of a new session. If anyone could hepl me out and/or point me at a page with all the information that would be great so I don't pull my hair out.

antonazario wrote:

I just switched to singularity from firestorm and want to try and recreate my settings. So far I've done what I can but I'm wondering if there's a way to add/remove buttons from the botton of the screen and if I can set IM's to make a sound on every IM, not just the first of a new session. If anyone could hepl me out and/or point me at a page with all the information that would be great so I don't pull my hair out.

You cannot add buttons or remove them, you can click on a person's profile while you have them in IM and set the sound to on. You cannot have all your contacts make sounds unless they are in IM's with you. Also, find the Singularity group and join, there is a lot of great help there.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3554 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.