SL On Windows Phone

vipermanuto

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3599 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Your best bet is to get the remote desktop app for the phone. MS makes a decent remote access app. You can then access your computer and run SL on it from the phone. I've used it on my Android and it is the best remote access I've used so far.

OnLive makes SL Go. It runs on Android and I think iPad. I doubt they have anything for RT. But, you can check. They are developing their service and may have added it.

Having used SL Go on my phone (S4) I can say it is awkward. Fingers are too big and long nail make it tough. I need a stylist pen to use it. Things are too small on a phone screen. For a tablet, which it was designed for, things work very well.

You could probably use SL Go...there is a charge of 9.99USD per month for unlimited use. It says it's for tablets, but I would assume that it works for the phone as well. Just so you know, it doesn't work for Apple products...which is good..stops me from being tempted to download it to my ipad.

I use a text based product on my phone and ipad called Pocket Metaverse. You can find it on the app stores. All you can do with it is talk (no inventory or things like that). I like it as it keeps me in contact with people when I'm not able to get on my computer. It's free...there is a pay version that gives you other stuff, but it's still a text based system.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3599 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.