Kelley Wonder
Topics: 24

Phoenix Viewer

Hello..smile

I have a small issue in the Phoenix viewer. I cannot figure out how to save an outfit. I have no problem finding it in Vewer two, but here in Phoenix I simply cannot find where one saves .....thank you for your input....smile

Ariel Vuissent

Re: Phoenix Viewer

Reply to Kelley Wonder - view message

This isn't really the appropriate place to ask about Phoenix. Notice that this is the area for the Second Life Viewer, meaning the official one, as opposed to third party viewers. For the best advice, try the Phoenix/Firestorm Support group inworld. Or use your preferred search engine and try searching "Phoenix Viewers saving outfits" or similar terms.

"I wonder if I've been changed in the night? Let me think. Was I the same when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I'm not the same, the next question is 'Who in the world am I?' Ah, that's the great puzzle!" --Lewis Carroll , "Alice in Wonderland"

jjccc Coronet

[ Edited ]

Right clk your avitar apperance 

i cant rememver but theres a tic box bottom left some were make outfit

should see a page of tics

tic all but rename oufit that will give you trouble

then save the folder as a name 

then go to inventry it will appear in oufit folder as the name you called it

I Love Art
Honored Resident
Patrice Cournoyer

Reply to jjccc Coronet - view message

there is much useful information including outfits, here

Phoenix Viewer Wiki

Recognized Resident
Diane Melodie

i accidently delteted Phoenix Viewer..i have tried Firestorm and dont like it ..would like to get Phoenix back(never had any issues with it) where can i download it !! ?

Coby Foden

Reply to Diane Melodie - view message

Diane Melodie wrote:

i accidently delteted Phoenix Viewer..i have tried Firestorm and dont like it ..would like to get Phoenix back(never had any issues with it) where can i download it !! ?

After a month or two you will not like Phoenix viewer.  The server side avatar baking will come which will break Phoenix avatar rendering.  Phoenix isn't even supported nor developed any more.  It's lying on its death bed now.
http://www.firestormviewer.org/ending-support-for-the-phoenix-viewer/

When server side avatar baking takes effect, avatars in Phoenix will look like this:

ssbexample-276x435.jpg

As Phoenix development has stopped there will never be a fix to Phoenix to render avatars right.

Madeline Blackbart

Alternitively if you want a pheonix LIKE feel then try coolvl or singularity which are both v1 viewers that ARE being updated to render avatars correctly after ssb.

HI!

[ Edited ]

or you can use firestorm in phoenix mode...

settings are.. preferences>skins vintage and classic.. relog, before logging into SL set the button next to "login" to phoenix. voila, firestorm that looks fels and works like phoenix.

btw.. excellent necropost.. :matte-motes-mad:

Steel & Ink
You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.
"Time And Relative Dimension In Space"
Resident
EricaBi

Re:

Phoenix Viewer - i'ts KAKA

Re: Phoenix Viewver

Reply to EricaBi - view message

EricaBi wrote:

Phoenix Viewer - i'ts KAKA

Excellent first post.. would you care to elaborate?

Steel & Ink
You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.
"Time And Relative Dimension In Space"