Phoenix Viewer

Faustus Flux

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4505 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My oh My, the over inflated ego of the OP, jesus H christ. All I got from this was "I know computers better than you, therefore you suck" Old or not, the internet never forgets :)

Anyways, there is in no way in hell that the phoenix viewer would ever screw with the bios, period, at all. the only thing the bios does is check your hardware then tests too see if it can boot, then it passes that along too the OS, unless you were updating it with some infected file as a bios update, nothing can really screw with it (software wise at least)

Just to take a piss at something I guess.

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Within the constraints of forum etiquette, it
is
considered a faux pas.  Personally, I have no problem with it, as long as it adds to the discussion.  Otherwise, the person that does it should be beaten about the face and neck.

I'd rather see an old thread come back to life if it prevents a duplicate thread from being generated.  Not really productive to have to repeat the same things over again, and finding the old thread and reading it before asking on the same thread demonstrates that you've taken the time to try to find the solution on your own before asking.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4505 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.