Nvidia Open GL error 7 message

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3530 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I used to have a NVIDIA GeForce 9600, and never had an SL problem with it, but now after formating my PC I upgraded to a GT 630. At first what I noticed is that I only got a little increase in performance, I could play with the same previous settings I was using, but a bit faster. And  then I started to get this annoying Open GL error 7, sometimes only seconds after logging in. This is looks like what I am experiencing:

Artefact Rendering...NOT

It starts with random object's textures looking glitchy, and then weird shapes starts to pop up and I crash. My screen turns black and I get an "error 7" message. Before SL crashes, if I open up Chrome, the pages get filled with weird textures, and I never got any problems with multitasking while in SL before. 

I spent the whole day yesterday trying to fix it. At first I updated my graphic card to the latest driver, and nothing. I also updated my motherboard, nothing again. I've changed the 'Power Managment Mode' from the NViDIA's control panel from 'Adaptative' to 'Prefer Maximum Performance', and still got code error 7. Then I turned off 'Threaded Optimization', also in NVIDIA's control panel and no sign of change. Following other forums discussions about this, I added 'TdrDelay8' to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet002\Control\GraphicsDrivers with regedit, and after it also failed I added 'TdrDdiDelay15', with no results too.

I don't know what else to do. After updating the motherboard it seems it was taking longer to crash, but it happened anyway. I tried Singularity Viewer, and while I got the glitchy textures, I didn't crashed. Earlier today I got the same texture glitches on Google Maps, yet it was working perfectly fine yesterday.

specs.png

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3530 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.