Linux Mint 16 Gstreamer installed but unable to view youtube in game

Oisean

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3624 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Outside of game I have no problems viewing flash videos but with in firestorm having problems getting them to work.  Using 32 bit version of Mint AND Firestorm.  The preferences have been checked appropriately as well per the searched answers.  Wondering if there's something else I'm missing regarding Linux setup that may be causing my issue.

hi, it's a big trouble webkit on linux!

i solved whit the qt libraries of gstreamer

open synaptic and install the qtwebkit libraies..

like gstreamer5 and all of the gstreamer5(5!!) libraries.. and some girl libraries... then i'm sure you can solve(i play good whit singularity64 bit on 64 bit xubuntu.. but whit xubuntu 32..work great only coolvl viewer..also coolvl 32 don't work fine on xubuntu 64..

lussy Bowler wrote:

hi, it's a big trouble webkit on linux!

i solved whit the qt libraries of gstreamer

open synaptic and install the qtwebkit libraies..

like gstreamer5 and all of the gstreamer5(5!!) libraries.. and some girl libraries... then i'm sure you can solve(i play good whit singularity64 bit on 64 bit xubuntu.. but whit xubuntu 32..work great only coolvl viewer..also coolvl 32 don't work fine on xubuntu 64..

This didn't seem to work for me.  I've used both SL and Firestorm viewers.  Voice works fine so as per some things I've seen it's flash problem somewhere.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3624 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.