LL V3_7_17 - A step backwards.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3187 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

At first I did not like the My Outfits but over time I came to use it more and more. I have folders under the My Outfits and after I make an outfit I drag the outfit folder to another folder in My Outfits to help keep things organized. I have a folder for my formals, a folder for jeans outfits and so on. But now I can't drag outfits to folders to organize them.

What I would like to know, is this a bug or a feature?

Thanks, TheVeryFirst Resident

this was a bug fix, nested folders were not supposed to work under My Outfits in the first place, but the check for this was incomplete. in some cases, like if the subfolders became empty, it could result in a viewer crash.

you can still use nested folders in other inventory categories, like Clothing or Body Parts, and use Replace Current outfit from inventory to wear them. once you wear the folder, you can still use the outfits panel to save a flattened version under My Outfits.

Oh, a bug fix, that didn't take long LOL. Ok, I can deal with it, I now have a MyOutfits folder next to My Outfits folder and have started to drag everything there so I can organize my outfits like I have been doing for so long. Its just unfortunate that now I have yet another folder to deal with when it was working so well before.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I am -so- frustrated. I got hundreds of outfits saved and organizing them in folders were my rescue. Imagine now if I keep on creating them.. I will have ZERO organization.. or a freaking HUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ass list. 

The only thing I managed to think up is if you start to rename them to things like Jeans outfit 1-XXX Jeans outfit 2 XXXX 

• 2 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3187 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.