Invisible Mesh Items.. General SL Viewer Issues

JaxRabbit

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4327 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This is driving me crazy.

When my mesh shirt isn't going invisible (Along with the Alpha under it) I'm either unable to teleport or open my profile and things of that general nature. I'm currently using the Second Life Viewer 3 and it's.. shall we say "not satisfying"?

Please tell me theres a 3rd party viewer out there for Windows (Or something) that is simply incredible, especially with mesh? If not, I'm going to end up pulling all the fur out of my head.

For invisible mesh issues see this thread.

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Second-Life-Viewer/Mesh-dissapearing/td-p/1428115

As far as the alpha disappearing, do you see parts of your body disappearing and becoming completely transparent? That's what the alpha is supposed to do. If you DO see your body under where your mesh item was THEN there's a problem.

Profile viewing seems to come and go, but combined with your teleporting problems I suspect that your internet connection may be weak or flaky. The difference between any mesh third party viewer and the Linden Lab viewer is the about the same as the difference between a Camaro and a Firebird.

• 2 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4327 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.