Honored Resident
russianspider

I can't accept the Terms and Conditions, and downloading an old version doesn't work.

[ Edited ]

The area where the ToC should be is blank, and when I downloaded and installed an older veiwer, it automatically updated.  I also tried it on Firestorm and Phoenix, in vain.  It worked yesterday when I made my first account, but now all of the dialog boxes (including Destinations and Profile) are blank as well.

I did try reinstalling twice.

Any idea of what's going on?

Advisor
Echo Hermit

Re: I can't accept the Terms and Conditions, and downloading an old version doesn't work.

Reply to russianspider - view message

russianspider wrote:

The area where the ToC should be is blank, and when I downloaded and installed an older veiwer, it automatically updated.  I also tried it on Firestorm and Phoenix, in vain.  It worked yesterday when I made my first account, but now all of the dialog boxes (including Destinations and Profile) are blank as well.

I did try reinstalling twice.

Any idea of what's going on?

Sometimes it's just very slow to load. Reboot your computer and modem and try again, using Phoenix, and wait.

Please return to any threads you start, reply to any questions that are asked of you, and let us know when you are fixed. It will help others.
_____
aka Marigold Devin
A change is as good as a rest.