How can I bring up the new profile dashboard from my account?

Myra Wildmist

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4649 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Does anything work for other people, it don’t work for me. I get the profile but when I change anything in the Privacy tab ( I tried to set the feed to nobody) it change back next time I look, I don’t have a save button on the Privacy tab. And nothing on the Profile tab works.

Bent Luik wrote:

Does anything work for other people, it don’t work for me. I get the profile but when I change anything in the Privacy tab ( I tried to set the feed to nobody) it change back next time I look, I don’t have a save button on the Privacy tab. And nothing on the Profile tab works.

What web browser are you using, and on what OS? Works fine for me with Safari on Win XP.

Well it won’t work for me, I tried I don’t know how many times and it is still the same as what dear Mr./Ms. Someone Linden set it to. So if this MyFaceTwits stuff keep getting more and more in Second Life I guess my SL days are numbered.

@ Ceera Murakami. I use IE  and Win Vista.

@ Void Singer. That didn't help either, but thanks for your help :smileyhappy:

Bent Luik wrote:

Well it won’t work for me, I tried I don’t know how many times and it is still the same as what dear Mr./Ms. Someone Linden set it to. So if this MyFaceTwits stuff keep getting more and more in Second Life I guess my SL days are numbered.

@ Ceera Murakami. I use IE  and Win Vista.

@ Void Singer. That didn't help either, but thanks for your help :smileyhappy:

I tried with IE and Win XP, and sure enough, I can't change the privacy settings with that browser. They revert right back!

Try Safari or Firefox. This isn't the first time LL's done a change that broke functionality for IE users, and likely won't be the last.

I don't really care that much about my profile, so i won't download new browsers just to change my profile. But thanks for taking time to check it for me.:smileyhappy:

And now I'll leave the internet for today, maybe it will be much better tomorrow. :smileyvery-happy:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4649 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.