Resident
Leetah Jefes

Help with editing profile picks!!!

Ok so I am using the newest sl viewer and I openned my profile and clicked on picks, choose the one I wanted to edit and clicked it. now in the top right corner it says edit but when i click it nothing happens. I want to change the pictures in my picks and I cant get the edit to work. even tried to just drag a new pick onto the old one but its no longer allowed. Is anyone else experiancing this and does anyone know how to fix it?  Please Help!!!!

⁂•:._.:•⁂Ⓜⓘⓐ⁂•:._.:•⁂
Honored Resident
Trinity Vanmoer

Re: Help with editing profile picks!!!

Reply to Leetah Jefes - view message

Hi,

try and add "Picks" to your toolbar somewhere on the screen and then go through that.. I had the same issue with Classified Ads, but was able to change it once I used the Picks button instead..

BlackMagi Darkwatch

I really like the design of the new viewer (no more sliding out window :smileyhappy: and being able to place the toolbar options where I wanted them) and also had the same problem - so will try the solution provided.  Some things should be simple but seem to have been made a little more complicated/hidden?  Changing group tag for instance - I went to a newbie center and asked there if anyone knew how to do it - LOL  I wonder if anyone has thought about doing a skin for the new viewer for us eh older users?

Black

Montana Corleone
Topics: 0

Yes, annoying that drag and drop doesn't work. You have to click the picture, and then wait for a dialog box to appear, which may take 10 seconds or more, depending on the vagaries of SL.

Mode Provençale

http://modeprovencale.blogspot.com
Charolotte Caxton

Ctrl T

Drag Picks to blue edge of screen

Click picks

Choose pick

Click edit

Charolotte Caxton

Reply to BlackMagi Darkwatch - view message

To change group tag:

Right click avatar(yourself)

Left click My Groups

Right click group of choice

Left click Activate

Resident
Callie Madrigal

Reply to Charolotte Caxton - view message

OMG--thank you ever so much.  I have spent hours trying to figure out how to do this--now zip..its done.  Again thanks a million

Callie

Charolotte Caxton

Reply to Callie Madrigal - view message

You are quite welcome! :smileyvery-happy: