Help!! Bouncing effect not designer friendly

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4732 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

New futeres in  vieuwers always  mess up are designs, now i noticed again with the so called bouncing effect, Avatars might want look sexy but it wil  mess up alot designs, so  advice to  not use it or use  very selective because i see alot bad revieuws show up or  custumors thinking we cant design.

I try to show it with some pictures  , but  if its me. get the option out or add note cards in youre designs how they can disable the bouncing effect.

Physics max and zero

i never used emerald and its abouth the new options in sl beta vieuwer  , and i had no idea why  my clothes was  looking suddenly so strange, and whel maby its their for ages,  mmm i just notice now it  make ugly looks, so i wanted show  its not always good to use all settings

Honestly even with focus on the boobs it took me a while to realize what you talking about.

Yes i can see the problem and it is just one more to add with what designers have to cope. Maybe there is a way to avoid it but i like the new physics. It adds a tiny bit more reality to the avatars. Removing the puppet look when they walk or dance ...

But good you pointed it out ! Thanks, now back into the designers box and work on it, i will :smileywink:

I noticed the same thing
The reason is that the advanced physics changes the avatar mesh dynamical and statically in the case of gravity
Since clothing are textures placed on that mesh then they will change with the mesh
the good news is that you don't have to use advanced avatar physics
I made a compromise: Gravity is set to zero(not showing)
I only have Sway  and Cleavage active

I really don't see this as a problem.

Some attachments won't work with avatar physics. It's up to every individual to make that call whether or not to use physics with whatever attachments they might not work well with. Or to create outfit specific physics wearables to go with the attachments they choose to wear.

Saying "physics mess up attachments I made" is like saying "everyone should use my personal body shape, it looks best with the attachments I make." or "see the pose I used for these screenshots, it clips right through my attachments, no one should use animations."

The correct approach is to work with the new feature. Include suggested physics wearables with your outfit maybe. If someone doesn't see that bouncing boobs don't work with prim chest attachments they're probably the sort who also doesn't resize attachments made for larger or smaller shapes, let alone read notecards.

Penny Patton wrote:

Some attachments won't work with avatar physics. It's up to every individual to make that call whether or not to use physics with whatever attachments they might not work well with. Or to create outfit specific physics wearables to go with the attachments they choose to wear.

I think Greenie was referring to the texture stretching along the top and inside of the breasts, which looks rather bad. However I don't see this on my avatar so I suspect Greenie has some of the sliders maxed out, especially the gravity slider.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4732 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.