Birthday's Today, Agni doesn't recognize I'm 18, Marketplace Does.

Rathgrith027

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3583 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have just turned 18 Today, and when i was on last night, the marketplace was unlocked for me, I could access M and A Material, but however, SL likes to get in my way appearently, as Agni begs to differ on my age, When I go to my viewer, I Cannot change my Rating Limits and enable unrestricted access. I have tried installing Kokua to see if it was a Viewer problem, but to no avail. I don't want to contact LL over the phone as I'm a bit shy, but I will if it is nessacary to fix this.

Please reply as soon as possible, please. Thank you.

The mechanisms are clumsy, M and A status in-world takes a while to propogate.

Give it a few days, at least until the next server roll (probably Tuesday). If you're still waiting then, you may need to submit a support ticket - approx. 2-5% of all new-adult players need this route, as their M and A status never fulfills. It's been this way since whenever the grids were merged.

Happy birthday. :)

Okay, That's fine. Until then i'll Hold out at NCI Kuula. It's been my standby for a few days now, So why not wait a little longer. Thanks for the help.

Also, is M rated Clothing Permitted in a G Region as long as it's not violating the Rules for such a region?

Also, what do I put the Support ticket under? I didn't see anything like Account Issues on there.

You can wear whatever you like in any region - the only rule is that in General, any genitals (and female nipples) should be covered, and any textures should not break the ToS/CS (shouldn't be offensive/intolerant, shouldn't be stolen, etc.)

I'm not exactly sure about the support case, my history with SL support is mostly negative. It seems reasonable to assume Account Issues > Account Creation Issues would be one appropriate place.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3583 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.