Acting up Viewer and at the same time, missing Linden! D:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3564 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Well, I want to make known now I can't reach LindenLab to verify what just happend.

I was working InWorld, and in my Gallery on Amsterdam Sim2. It is Located right next to the Sandbox, sometimes known to be a pit for griefers. I was unaware of anything out of the ordinary at that very moment.

Fixed an advertisement picture, and created a Prim to make it a focus point in the Gallery. When I did so, I was moving my cam about the area, to get things in place.

Suddenly out of nowhere, I was drawn to the Sandbox, and turned into a Spider. I did not notice this, at first. All I saw were smiley-faces, and I knew kinda that things were bad. But in a joking manner of course.

Then........ I viewed the rest of my firestorm viewer, and notices that 310 Lindens were gone.... disapped into nowhere. No notification, no purchase, no withdrawl nothing.... gone

Sooo... I will contact LindenLab later today! Just wanted to see if anyone else might have some alike problems.

EmilyKathrineDubois wrote:

Well, I want to make known now I can't reach LindenLab to verify what just happend.

I was working InWorld, and in my Gallery on Amsterdam Sim2. It is Located right next to the Sandbox, sometimes known to be a pit for griefers. I was unaware of anything out of the ordinary at that very moment.

Fixed an advertisement picture, and created a Prim to make it a focus point in the Gallery. When I did so, I was moving my cam about the area, to get things in place.

Suddenly out of nowhere, I was drawn to the Sandbox, and turned into a Spider. I did not notice this, at first. All I saw were smiley-faces, and I knew kinda that things were bad. But in a joking manner of course.

Then........ I viewed the rest of my firestorm viewer, and notices that 310 Lindens were gone.... disapped into nowhere. No notification, no purchase, no withdrawl nothing.... gone

Sooo... I will contact LindenLab later today! Just wanted to see if anyone else might have some alike problems.

When you say L$310 were gone, do you mean your balance went from, say, L$1800 to L$1490, or do you mean it went from L$330 to L$20? If it was the latter, it doesn't mean you actually lost Lindens - your viewer just lost track of your actual holdings and is displaying a place-holder figure (depending on the viewer, it would be either L$20 or L$-1.) Your actual Linden balance is the one you see when  you log into your Dashboard; the viewer one may be inaccurate. Your Dashboard should also have all transfers from your account recorded.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3564 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.