AO/HUD no longer work?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2119 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I logged in today and suddenly my AOs won't work anymore.  I put my mouse pointer over it and, instead of changing to a hand icon like it's supposed to, it remains an arrow.  When I click on buttons (on/off etc.) nothing happens.  I tried logging off and back on and replacing my AO, but even the new one doesn't work.  I must have triggered something by accident that disabled them but I have no idea what.  Please help!

The script in AOs sometimes get jammed or stop working, normally if you take it off and then wear it again it will start up ok. When you 'ware' an AO i.e. you put it back on from your inventory,  you have to be in a location where running scripts is allowed, if not the AO won't start. So try going to another area and take it off and put it back on again.

Sometimes even that does not work.

Yesterday I was flying a helicopter. Then the chopper crashed. I was making funny motions in the air. Then finally I found myself on the ground. I couldn't move, only rotate myself in the spot. I relogged, I could walk again but the AO did not work. I detached it and attached it back again. No joy, still not working.

I already knew what had happened. The scripts or one single script in the AO was not running. How to fix it? It's simple, just edit the AO (can do it even when wearing it). Check all the scripts inside the AO and click "Running" if there are any not running. After the AO works again.

• 3 years later...
On 10/1/2014 at 2:33 AM, Leander Philbin said:

I logged in today and suddenly my AOs won't work anymore.  I put my mouse pointer over it and, instead of changing to a hand icon like it's supposed to, it remains an arrow.  When I click on buttons (on/off etc.) nothing happens.  I tried logging off and back on and replacing my AO, but even the new one doesn't work.  I must have triggered something by accident that disabled them but I have no idea what.  Please help!

same thing happened to me and this is what i did ...add the hud...right click and select EDIT ..then choose build go to scripts and click "set scripts to running"

that should fixed ..worked with my AO :) 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2119 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.