Recognized Resident
Spike Hydraconis

Help with Computer problem please.. seems to be getting really bad of late

Help please, my wife is running a pc she has used for a good while now but of late since the last server deploy she now runs in place alot, crashes alot, nothing rezzes... if she uses firestorm she rezzes better but cant move at all.. if she uses phoenix she can move a little better but she cant rez at all.. please someone help.. below is the specs of her computer... ty so much

Processor Intel Celeron 900 RAM capacity 3.00GB Memory type DDR2 SODIMM sockets free 0 SODIMM sockets total 2 Screen and video Screen size 15.6in Resolution screen horizontal 1,366 Resolution screen vertical 768 Resolution 1366 x 768 Graphics chipset Intel GMA 4500M Graphics card RAM 32MB VGA (D-SUB) outputs 1 HDMI outputs 1 S-Video outputs 0 DVI-I outputs 0 DVI-D outputs 0 DisplayPort outputs 0 Drives Capacity 250GB Hard disk usable capacity 233GB Spindle speed 5,400RPM Internal disk interface SATA 300 Hard disk Toshiba MK2555GSX Optical disc technology DVD writer Optical drive TSST TS-L633A Battery capacity 2,200mAh Re

Read more: Advent Roma review | Laptops | Reviews | PC Pro http://www.pcpro.co.uk/reviews/laptops/352369/advent-roma/specifications#ixzz29NNviZ7T

Gadget Portal

Re: Help with Computer problem please.. seems to be getting really bad of late

Reply to Spike Hydraconis - view message

That's pretty much the worst possible computer to use for SL. You couldn't pay me to use that.

Get a decent computer and most (if not all) of the issues should clear up. Although some of it could be wireless problems, if you're wireless.

Orca Flotta
Topics: 32
Blog Posts: 0

Re: Help with Computer problem please.. seems to be getting really bad of late

Reply to Spike Hydraconis - view message

Zacly!

That 'putah is a weakling. It's like saying my car is broken down and I try to repair it with a pocket knife and a table spoon, why can't I get it to run???

Tell your wifey she should get the right tool for the job. No way around it.

Orca's World is now »Thar She Blows!«
http://orcasl.blogspot.com/