second life down again? unscheduled maintenance?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4340 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh no! not again! log in have been disabled.  this is the 3rd time in less than 30 days. Ah why doesnt the grid status shows some of us are having probs logging into SL for the 3rd time in 3o days? Or why did they disabled log in this time? anyways at least i know is not just me, ty for the tread!

i mean why are the account disabled this time? grid status doesnt say why..

It's down for me as well. :/ The grid status page won't even load anymore either. But the message for logging in changed from something unexpected to them actually disabling it, so I'm hoping they have noticed what's going on and are working to fix it.

Of course, this just had to happen when I was being really productive in SL. xD

right when I was feeling productive too, went to relog only to see that they took down the log ins. Wouldn't be so bad but there's not a thing listed on the status page. I think people would be a tad bit more accepting if they knew the reasoning behind things being down...just saying :matte-motes-impatient:

well mine grid status shows fine, but i have notes in there from may 5th and nothing from today, it will be nice if when they disable log in and when they tell u "please check grid status for more info" to have something in there saying  may 7 we are having probs  etc.. and not just keep us in the dark so we keep hitting the log in button thinking is not for real they have disabled log in.. oh well now i know is for real very disabled and i stopped hitting the log in button.. smiles

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4340 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.