missing some inventory after not logging on for 5 years.

Hugnkiss Rhode

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3475 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I haven't logged on since 2009 or so and I see that I have missing items that I remember having. Some of the items were things I built which I can't find also.

I'd say that the majority of my items are there but I still remember a few items which are not in my inventory.

Since I haven't signed on for 5 years, I have obviously changed computers so I don't think the cache suggestion will work.

I'm currently using Phoenix viewer if that is useful.

Well --- :D

Even if you HAD logged in more often you would likely be missing things. I have have many (at least six) major database purges not of my choosing. Last week I found that several textures on my items (old) were missing. I use them often so it isn't that I deleted them.

It happens. It isn't unusual. AND except for a bit of nostalgia most builds that old wouldn't be worth having these days. I do admit I would like some of my old textures that are no longer in inventory, but new is good.

I suggest you start over for the most part. I look like my four year old self on the beta grid and it is sometimes painful LOL.

It is almost guaranteed that it isn't your cache. That is a whole different issue. You could try clearing it, but I don't see things coming back. Whenever I see the phrase "unscheduled database maintenance" I cringe, but I have learned that new is good and just try and let it go.

Hugnkiss Rhode wrote:

I haven't logged on since 2009 or so and I see that I have missing items that I remember having. Some of the items were things I built which I can't find also.

I'd say that the majority of my items are there but I still remember a few items which are not in my inventory.

Since I haven't signed on for 5 years, I have obviously changed computers so I don't think the cache suggestion will work.

I'm currently using Phoenix viewer if that is useful.

Are you actually using the old Phoenix viewer itself or are you using Firestorm, which is the current release from the same developers? Phoenix is extremely outdated.

With either viewer, one thing you might try is recreating the "bridge" that Phoenix and Firestorm use for their radar, etc. Issues with it have caused incomplete inventory loading in the past.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3475 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.