i cant rez any or wear anything?

Calisii

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3345 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

help me please..im new...it wont let met rez anything.. anywhere...or where anything...ive tryed clearing my cache.....charcter testing it...detaching everything and relogging...tryed a different viewer....whats going on?

Has your inventory completely loaded?  You will not be able to rez or change clothes or anything until that has happened.

Since you have been trying different viewers and still have this issue, I suggest that you uninstall all of them and start with a fresh install of one viewer.

Here are directions for the Phoenix viewer but they work with all viewers.

http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/clean_reinstall

Since the Tuesday restart things have gotten much worse, inventory loading is at best erratic, logins are unreliable and crash often, internal lag is huge, teleports unreliable, and service in general worse that before the restart.  If this is an indication of LL plans to fix SL then they will be no more effective than they have been since the introduction of MONO, the first big fix, and by the time they fix this mess they will have no paying customers left to surrport them, becasuse it is increasingly foolish to pay for services we are not getting and LL appears unwilling or incapable to deliver on.

Lydia Craig wrote:

Since the Tuesday restart things have gotten much worse, inventory loading is at best erratic, logins are unreliable and crash often, internal lag is huge, teleports unreliable, and service in general worse that before the restart.  If this is an indication of LL plans to fix SL then they will be no more effective than they have been since the introduction of MONO, the first big fix, and by the time they fix this mess they will have no paying customers left to surrport them, becasuse it is increasingly foolish to pay for services we are not getting and LL appears unwilling or incapable to deliver on.

Lydia, there were no Tuesday restarts this week. :-)

Oskar whatever happened really got dramatically worse after Tuesday and today, it is the worst yet.  Whatever is going on needs to be fixed and needs to be given a high priority because it is driving people from SL in droves.  As for myself after six years I am seriously considering dropping my premium account since over the last few months service has been terrible and I frankly see no hope of it improving soon.  As for LLs acclaimed program to fix things, we have seen those constantly over the last three years and the stability we were promised has never materialized and what little stability that was achieved was negated by the next "big fix", so I see no reason to believe this round will be any more successful and if I do renew my account it will be for a quarter at a time, so it is easier to get out if things go as badly as they are at the moment.

To be specific logins in are imossible, inventory is lost during the login process, crashes are epidemic and there is a tremendous lag between starting a routine like moving and it implementation.  This is a constant feature and does not end with login but continues til the time you eventually crash. Also border crossing are anything but ideal, teleports are unreliable and rezzing is at times impossible.  These are all basic service which most online games manage to provide but with seem at best unstable in SL.

Lydia Craig wrote:

Oskar whatever happened really got dramatically worse after Tuesday and today, it is the worst yet.  Whatever is going on needs to be fixed and needs to be given a high priority because it is driving people from SL in droves.  As for myself after six years I am seriously considering dropping my premium account since over the last few months service has been terrible and I frankly see no hope of it improving soon.  As for LLs acclaimed program to fix things, we have seen those constantly over the last three years and the stability we were promised has never materialized and what little stability that was achieved was negated by the next "big fix", so I see no reason to believe this round will be any more successful and if I do renew my account it will be for a quarter at a time, so it is easier to get out if things go as badly as they are at the moment.

It's been fine for me and my friends over the last few months, but there has been some difficulties this week.  Maybe your problems are related to your machine/connection/sim.

Lydia Craig wrote:

To be specific logins in are imossible, inventory is lost during the login process, crashes are epidemic and there is a tremendous lag between starting a routine like moving and it implementation.  This is a constant feature and does not end with login but continues til the time you eventually crash. Also border crossing are anything but ideal, teleports are unreliable and rezzing is at times impossible.  These are all basic service which most online games manage to provide but with seem at best unstable in SL.

There were no changes to SL Tuesday or Wednesday because of the 4th of July holiday. Whatever you experienced then is most likely on your end or somewhere in between. This morning we had significant network issues that would explain any erratic behaviour this AM, but not yesterday or the day before.

__Oskar

i didn´t have any..., not even a little, SL regarding issue in last week at all, nor can i say we`d experience an increase of support requests at our estate office, which usually is an indicator, if something went bad on SL... Even my teleports work fine so far, although i used to crash before then and when... but just today i wondered how smoothy all runs...

i`m the only one? maybe i`m special at all :matte-motes-big-grin-squint: 

joke...just saying my experience... no trouble running SL... and me is online 14-16 hours/day and teleports a lot every day.

And of course, if there were network issues this morning as Oskar says, it may have effected the one or other residents, maybe not all then though... hope it got fixed meanwhile for Calisii.

2001-a-space-odyssey-ape.jpg

Hitomi Tiponi wrote:

Lydia Craig wrote:

It's been fine for me and my friends over the last few months, but there has been some difficulties this week.  Maybe your problems are related to your machine/connection/sim.

I can not recall or find any place that Lydia has ever posed a single byte of info regarding her system, connection, etc.

With every one of her posts, SL continues to degrade and people leaving in droves.  At this rate of degradation pretty soon we will all be using bones to communicate.

Perrie Juran wrote:

With every one of her posts, SL continues to degrade and people leaving in droves.  At this rate of degradation pretty soon we will all be using bones to communicate.

can i vote for this answer? I´m missing something like a Like button here

:matte-motes-wink-tongue:

• 2 years later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3345 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.