What changed in (Pathfinding) Weston yesterday evening?

Qie Niangao

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4321 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Yesterday, starting about 17:00 Pacific, my little non-physical scripted objects that flit through Oak Bluffs and Weston (both on the RC PF 12.06.23.260473) started getting stuck on the border to non-pathfinding Sandwich.

Usually that means that the destination parcel has had object entry disabled by mistake (often in response to griefing), but that wasn't the problem this time. As I was investigating, I noticed that the LDPW physical trolley(s) and balloon(s) were also behaving very strangely, apparently getting stuck trying to exit the PF regions either into Sandwich (Magnum) or Truro (main release, 12.06.06.259024).

So, before I try to debug further, does anybody know what changed at that time? Is this a new PF release, maybe?

I'm getting error messages that may be related.

Message from Second Life: Can't move object '1923 Model T V#1849' to { 255.987, 167.242, 20.5631 } in region Nuttall because the other region is running an older version which does not support receiving this object via region crossing. Notifications from this region are temporarily deactivated.

Very likely related, indeed. I didn't get that error while watching my little non-physical objects get stranded, but I do when I try to ride a physical vehicle over the border. And also, Nuttall is a PF region, and the neighboring Catocala is not. (It appears Catocala is getting updated right now... maybe worth testing again to see if anything improves, although the Deploys thread doesn't mention any changes that seem relevant.) 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4321 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.