Sorry, you do no have access to that teleport destination.

Sahian Metaluna

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 372 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So, this is an issue I just noticed this morning: I wanted to teleport to this known monthly event and I got that message.  I was surprised, because first thing it came to my mind was that maybe I was banned, then I though it was impsible because due to RL, I haven't been inworld for 2 weeks.

I tried with my alts and I still got the same message. When I asked in the group if the event was already opened,people in there confirmed it was.

My question is... is there  a malfunction in SL that prevents me from TPing to that place in particular with all my accounts?

Is not a sim rated thing because I already checked that and I am able to TP to another adult sims. 

Was any gambling imvolved?

Here is the SL  official FAQ about that and here I am pasting the critical part ( if that was the case)

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Second_Life_Skill_Gaming_FAQ

Why can’t I access a Skill Gaming Region?

There are a number of reasons you may not be able to access a Skill Gaming Region. See the following to see if you meet all the requirements:

Authorized participants

Only users that meet the criteria for Skill Gaming are permitted to access Skill Gaming Regions and participate in Skill Gaming in Second Life. Participation is limited to residents who meet the following criteria:

• Have current billing information on file
  • Are at least 19 years of age
  • Do not reside in a prohibited state listed below
  • Are not connecting from a prohibited state
32px-KBnote.png Note: If you believe you meet all requirements for access, but are still unable to enter a Skill Gaming Region, please try resubmitting your current billing information and re-logging into Second Life as a first step toward troubleshooting.

Please review the list of prohibited states below and your account status to see if you can participate.

Prohibited states and countries

Residents of the following states and countries may not participate in Skill Gaming in Second Life:

• Arizona
  • Arkansas
  • Delaware
  • Florida
  • Kentucky
  • Louisiana
  • Maryland
  • South Carolina
  • South Dakota
  • Tennessee

Cheers, beethros Karas

It has nothing to do with gambling, it's a monthly even in which a lot of known designers participate.

Billing information? I doubt it because I neverhad an issue with that and this is the only sim I cannot enter with my main and alts.

I am age verified and I'm able to access another Adult rated sims.

I do not live in the US so it's not an issue with the state I live in :(

Even if I was banned, which I doubt because like I already said I haven't been inworld lately and I have better things to do than griefing and being **** , all of my alts and main? Seriously? This is just too weird :/ I really ahve no idea what's up .

Every so often, especially after rolling restarts, avis get access denied to regions. We have it happen on a semi-regular basis for players trying to get into the main sim for the RP Estate where I admin. It's a glitch with SL and unfortunately, the only way to clear it is to restart the region.

Is it a sim that is restricted to group access by chance? If so, you may need a group tag to enter.

Although once or twice I have gotten that same error message when the sim was full, instead of the "region is full" message we are supposed to get, it hasn't happened for a couple of years.

Other than that, maybe just try waiting a day and trying again. If it still doesn't work, you can always try contacting the owner of the region to make certain you, and your alts, weren't added to a ban list.

Bobbie is right, I occasionally have that same problem. If I keep trying, I will, eventually, be able to TP to that region. I imagine it's probably a glitch, unless any of the other factors that have been mentioned are the case. Sometimes all it takes is a relog to fix the problem.

ETA: Syntax boo boo!

• 3 years later...
7 minutes ago, Vixen Luv said:

It's probably that you don't have payment info on file and the Estate owner has that as a requirement to enter the sim.  

Could also be a group only place but I doubt the original thread poster will ever read the answer, that thread is 4 years old, Vixen ;) Welcome to the forums

• Haha 1

• 4 years later...

I have the same trouble with my main account that has payment information on it and I'm over to 18. But my old account is still very new and doesn't have payment information and can go to the place I'm trying to go to. Also after it fails to go there on my main account. I have to restart my computer because for some reason it shows my password doesn't work even though it works on the website until I restart the computer

Edited by FluffyTheSmexKitty

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 372 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.