No server deploys scheduled for week of 2014-05-26

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3611 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Sounds like a good plan, Maestro. Relax, take it easy, throw something on the BBQ and have a libation of your choice! Thank you for all you did to make SL work this week; it was an especially difficult and trying week for the grid! The effort put forth by you and your colleagues is greatly appreciated! Happy Memorial Day!

I could second that, but the problem seems to be a lot of messed up regions due to griefing (Sunday was especially bad), heavy scripts and server bugs, rather than the linking between them. I've been losing a lot of boats and helicopters in many different regions, not all of them while crossing — I just get detached from them and they vanish, without having them even ever returned. What you can do when you encounter one of those is open a support case requesting a restart for it.

Also, the Lab has been having a hard time, lately. So, let Maestro and everyone there have some good due rest while they rethink a few things (I'm sure they're trying to build some fixes instead of resting, tho.)

Maestro

Your thread header is "No Server Deploys for week of 26.05.2014", yet on the GSP Google calendar there is a roll scheduled for LeTigre on Thursday 29th...what is being rolled then?  (I assume they've actually told You?)  :smileysurprised:

ETA Wednesday 28th:

LeTigre Restart for Thurs 29th has been removed from the GSP Google calendar.  Job done...thanks Maestro!

I appreciate the hard work, but I hope there are some serious changes going in effect to stop some of the intense griefing.  I've been around for almost 8 years and this year alone I've crashed more from griefers than ever.

Anyways, thanks again for your hard work.  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3611 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.