My inventory folders are continually being un-renamed

Vulpinus

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3370 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I think there might be a glitch going on with the inventory system/servers...?

I created a set of folders in my inventory, simply numbered 1 to 40. By mistake I didn't number the <10 folders with a leading zero (which I wanted for RLV script purposes). So, I renamed those to 00, 01, 02 etc.

Then, they went back to 0, 1, 2.. well, some of them did.

So, I renamed them again.

My script worked for a while, then stopped. The folders had lost their zeros again.

I renamed them, again, thinking I was going mad. Things worked. I had to rename them again a few more times.

I've just logged back in after a couple of hours and all the folders are back to 0, 1, 2 etc.

If it keeps up, obviously I'll raise a ticket. I've just renamed them again. Let's see...

Thanks for that - that's exactly what I did ten minutes ago.

Nice to have it confirmed, hopefully it should stick now. I'll try deleting the others tomorrow, if things seem to be OK.

There's always some glitch to work around here, lol.

Nope - creating new folders called 00, 01 etc did not work. Guess what...

When I relogged, they had been renamed to 0, 1, 2 etc. So, now I have two of each incorrectly-named folder

To be specific, these were new folders, created with a leading zero. They have been renamed by something to remove that leading zero on every folder. This is stupid.

Ticket time!

Thanks for checking. Yes, I've started all the folders with a letter instead, which I've always done before so never noticed this.

I might open a JIRA if I can't find one already, but like you say, it'll probably sit on the back burner. Easy to work around, anyway.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3370 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.