HELP...TV and radio does not work!!!

Sonja Smedley

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3665 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have rented land and I have the officer tag but still my TV and radio is not working...I use the DAMANI TV from MP, so far it worked normal at other places I have rented but here when I click the media it says : Media/audio URL blocked SLserver info (184.168.159.1)

What does this mean?

Maybe someone knows and is able to help me, that would be great.

My landlord checked everything, he also does not understand why the TV is not working:(

Thank you

Being a group officer may be enough for you to set the parcel streams manually, but it doesn't let scripts owned by you set the streams on group-owned land. Rather, the object doing that setting must be owned by the landowner -- which, on group land, means the scripted object must be deeded to group. Now, I don't know the Damani TV, and there are different ways such scripts can be constructed, so your TV may come with a separate object that gets group-deeded rather than the TV itself, and for that you'd need to read instructions.

Thanks for your answer and no the TV does not come with an extra object which needs to be deeded to the land group...but I think I should give the TV to my landowner and he may put it at the land for me then maybe it should work:)

It is worth a try, thanks for your tipp.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3665 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.