Group IMs open, No Lag, No one's texts show....

VivaLaTease

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3439 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Okay so this is what's happening to my Staff Group, it's not lag, and the group IM does open, just when someone send's a text in the IM, it does not show at all, not even 5 minutes later or 2 hours later. 

We can still send notices just not the Staff group IMs. 

Anyone know what could be causing this?

I have looked in the SL issues site see if there working on anything, just seems to be the one group in particular for us as other groups seem to be having no issue I guess.

Any ideas on what it could be would be most appreciated :)

VivaLaTease wrote:

Okay so this is what's happening to my Staff Group, it's not lag, and the group IM does open, just when someone send's a text in the IM, it does not show at all, not even 5 minutes later or 2 hours later. 

We can still send notices just not the Staff group IMs. 

Anyone know what could be causing this?

I have looked in the SL issues site see if there working on anything, just seems to be the one group in particular for us as other groups seem to be having no issue I guess.

Any ideas on what it could be would be most appreciated
:)

It's possible your Group Chat Server needs restarted,

See Whirley's post, #7

If no one can send messages you will need to file a support ticket.

Titou

The only thingyou can do is either you or the group owner to raise a trouble ticket with LL about it.  Your group is one of several affected, I guess the server has either crashed or stalled.  Being the weekend there's likely no-one around to check them. :smileysad:

Confirmed, several chat servers have stalled and need a restart.

The servers are ones with group keys starting with C (off and on), D been down for +/- 3 hours, 9 again about 3 hours, 6 3 hours, A off and on.

I'm sure there are more.

Well it worked for a few days, and since last night no one can use the IMs for the staff group, and some people have said they are similar issues with other groups.

I put in a ticket to LL's and hopefully someone can help out, just strange I haven't see anything posted on this either.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3439 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.