Deploys for the week of 2013-07-01

Maestro Linden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3943 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've seen a rare bug the past two weeks, but do not know if it's a known bug. The symptoms are:

* It is not possible to rezz objects.

* Scripted objects can not rezz other objects.

* However, it is possible to create objects.

* Scripts within attachements do not work.

* Large amount of lag.

* If you try to rezz no copy objects, they disappear from inventory.

This happened the saturday 22 and Yesterday in Venufalat region.

greetings

Maestro or anyone who sees this from Linden Lab

Your post says no restarts are planned for this week, yet I just looked at the Grid Status Page...and apparently there will be Main Server restarts..to what?

Do you guys EVER talk to one another?

Linden Lab left hand....please meet Linden Lab right hand...I don't believe you know one another.

Totally confused now.    Last week no notification on the grid status page till after the rolling restarts on main channel was already well in progress....  Now you tell us no restart this week, yet we have a rolling restart notification appearing for today !!!  Definitely no communication between the left and right hands as Ayesha is saying

stat report.JPG

Astarte Artaud wrote:

Totally confused now.    Last week no notification on the grid status page till after the rolling restarts on main channel was already well in progress....  Now you tell us no restart this week, yet we have a rolling restart notification appearing for today !!!  Definitely no communication between the left and right hands as Ayesha is saying

Now I am wondering how much of the notification process is "automated."  The tentative schedule is listed well in advance.  It looks like someone forgot to cancel the notice.

Perrie

You wonder if the notice is automated.  Maybe it is NOW, but it obviously wasn't last week.  Now it is automated and they forgot to cancel it until there was fuss on here.:smileyfrustrated:

None of that matters a hoot.  What matters is that we rarely get accurate and timely information on the one place it ought to be.

Linden Lab, you may have got the programming for SSA right but I have absolutely no confidence in you not screwing up its deployment to the Grid.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3943 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.