Deploys for the week of 2011-07-11

Oskar Linden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4263 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

@Oskar

This is a report not a whinge... As you know sim 2917 (a Homestead) Woods of Heaven was moved to Magnum RC channel on Wednesday.  We saw an immediate improvement in TD, with it staying in the "high 9's" for 95% of the time.  However there were spikes, big ones, and spare time was very low (though as I said I wasn't surprised by that).

Then tonight UK time, about 2 hours ago, we had three sim crashes in quick succession.  Whether these were related to scripts associated with Mars Tamale's Ring of Compliance I do not know, but thanks to prompt action by a team targetted on our sim by Support (my thanks to JamieW Scout), our sim was moved back to the Main Server.  Now TD is slightly lower, (0.92-0.98 ish), spare time is apparently back up, and no script issues, so there you are.  Maybe not perfect, but far far better!

I hope this info is of use to you, but in the face of a storm of "LLdoesn't care" shouts, I'd like to say thankyou for your prompt attention.:matte-motes-kiss:

I'll tell you what.... I'll show you my land with avatars TPing in and out of my busines while you look at the TD and how many scripts they're wearing and what their script time is and how it is affecting region performance...

IF...

you do the same for me on YOUR land with avatars Tping in and out of YOUR business!

Oskar Linden wrote:

Crashing issues were recognized in Magnum and a content loss issue was found in LeTigre that would convert sculpts to torii. 

BOTH RELEASE CHANNELS ARE BEING ROLLED BACK NOW!

__Oskar

Oskar are Magnum & LeTigre rolled back to servers that do not have the permissions bug?

Just checking in case we can send people to those sims to change their perms, as a few are having problems navigating to the web profiles to use the workaround.

Nimh20 Vandeverre wrote:

Well Oskar there is a decent # of Sculpties that are not rezzing anymore using 1.x Viewers and 2.x Viewers.  I would attach pics but you can't on the Forum.

The no sculpts rezzing thing is not tied to the sculpts->torii issue.

__Oskar

• 1 year later...

Welcome to Second Life Forums, jack

Even though Oskar, who is a Linden, does come over here, he will not be able to fix your specific problem. However, someone among us residents may be able to give you some advice that could help.

What message are you getting on your screen when you try to log in on your mick Banx account?

Have you also taken a look at the official Second Life Knowledge Base to see if any information within that is relevant to you?

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Login-failure/ta-p/700109

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4263 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.