Cant login with one account, can with the others

SonicHarinezumi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3515 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I tried logging in and I got the same message at first... "despite our best efforts...." So I kept trying with no luck... I logged in with an alt no problem... Shopped on the market and everything was okay... Tried to log back in with this account and now I too am receiving the "Inventory system is unavailable" message.... Are the lindens performing maintenance or is this something else?

Oh I thought I should mention, I am  able to log into the beta grid and my inventory is there and usable.... so I think the inventory system is A okay.... which makes me lean towards this being something else entirely????

If you check the grid status you would have seen this:

[Posted 11:45 PM PDT, 29 August 2014] We are currently performing unscheduled maintenance. During this time, some residents may experience login issues and inventory loading issues. Residents in-world may also be logged off. Please refrain from rezzing no-copy objects and making L$ transactions during this maintenance. Please check back here for updates.

Something's going on again.

http://status.secondlifegrid.net/

[Posted 1:46 PM PDT, 1 September 2014] We are currently performing unscheduled maintenance. During this time, some residents may experience login issues and inventory loading issues. Residents in-world may also be logged off. Please refrain from rezzing no-copy objects and making L$ transactions during this maintenance. Please check back here for updates.

PS [update]

[Resolved 2:59 PM PDT, 1 September 2014] The unscheduled maintenance is now complete.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3515 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.