Cant log in from Ipad

Kurt Kesslinger

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3686 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Not sure this is at all helpful, but I just tried with no problem, using either Safari or Chrome. On the other hand, this is the very first time I've used my iPad to login, so maybe it's something that only goes wrong if one has logged in before, so... maybe try clearing the browser cache? (In Chrome that would be in Settings from the hamburger menu, Advanced/Privacy -> Clear Cache... and maybe even Clear Cookies, Site Data; for Safari it would be the iPad Settings / Safari and then... your guess is as good as mine.)

Oh wait, there's a software update to iOS 7.0.6, wonder what this will do. "This security update provides a fix for SSL connection verification." Hmmm. Will this break me, or fix others?

Downloading...

ETA: Installed. Still works for me in both Safari and Chrome. Guess that's not very informative after all.

"cannot be accessed from this computer" is for a regular SL login, so probably Pocket Metaverse or LL's mobile beta?

that message points to a hardware or address ban. if it does not clear up on its own then you may need to be in touch with support. sometimes blocks go in on the LL side that are more broad than they would like, when they are dealing with abuse problems, and they have to undo them.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3686 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.