Asset Servers are down !

dd Temin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3486 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

As of  20:19 pdt  1 Oct unable to delete rezzed objects  or rez objects from inventory,  Blue error message says  "Asset server did not respond in a timely fashion"  this  seems to effect all regions...i have tried in 3 different Sims...same issue.

Wake up SL  engineers......we have a problem tonite.(Main servers and Magnum serversare  both experiencing same issue)

dd

it never happened something like that since i joined sl, 2 years and a half ago...well i just had made a lot of buys at the market place...if lost it all there went more than 45 dollars...i hope that they can solve it..i've heard that londen labs can return lost stuff anyway i won't log on until tomorow...i wish you , me and all the fellows that are facing these odd issues can have all lost stuff back...cheers!

If most would of been here 2007, they would of had more heart attacks then anything else.  the grid would come to stops at times,  there were day's and weeks that this was normal.   then the maintaince wednesdays, heh 12 hours of waiting and then praying and trying to avoid the grid halts because weekends nobody worked lol.    we've come quite along way and since this is a live platform with quite a bit of backend, we have to remember.  there is no such thing as 100% uptime.  this is not web hosting.

after watching the you tube video of whats to come i hope the LL people who were on that video wake up...instead of promising us good things and improvements they need to see that every time they do something its making the game worse,for the last 8 weeks alone every single time they done some kind of update its gone slower,rezzing failing amongst other things...their answer on the video was keep spending enjoy your game....my reply to that is sort your crap out,instead of having half a team working on a new platform,pull em back to the old one and fix it instead of people spending on a game that probably 4 days a week runs rubbish,the old saying is if it aint broke dont fix it....guess what guys....its broke,action needed not words 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3486 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.