Honored Resident
Sageflower

RP SIMS

HEY!

I am looking for a sim that i can live on, have a baby, get married, work for lindens, but also keep have sex (in my own home of course) not in public. Somewhere popular. I need to meet some new friends. If anyone knows of such a place please let me know!

Honored Resident
Misfit21

Re: RP SIMS

Reply to Sageflower - view message

well if you are the kind of person that does not mind having some minor delays in lag time go for having land in the LA sim if u dont like violence go to the kingdom of sands SIM that has alot of fighting and arena battles. depends on what your into i would have to say but i own my own sky box which is better than renting an apartment my friend. i have to say that when you own an apartment there is not as much privacy as owning a skybox since u can have your own security bot and home security. depending on what you can afford if you are new to sl i would recomend getting a small skybox if you need to look for some try the bella point .

i pay 1685 linden for a small sky box each month that lets me use 350 prims. or u can pay 485 linden a week. a medium usually cost double of the small and a large tripple but with twice each cap on the prim count.

just keep looking at each sim of your own desire like i said it all depends on what your into. happy hunting

Honored Resident
Yama Werefox

Reply to Sageflower - view message

You can always visit Back End, RP sim just re opened and it will be nice place to stay and do have so much opportunities to do.

Honored Resident
Yama Werefox

Reply to Yama Werefox - view message

YES