Honored Resident
Sageflower

RP SIMS

HEY!

I am looking for a sim that i can live on, have a baby, get married, work for lindens, but also keep have sex (in my own home of course) not in public. Somewhere popular. I need to meet some new friends. If anyone knows of such a place please let me know!

Honored Resident
Misfit21

Re: RP SIMS

Reply to Sageflower - view message

well if you are the kind of person that does not mind having some minor delays in lag time go for having land in the LA sim if u dont like violence go to the kingdom of sands SIM that has alot of fighting and arena battles. depends on what your into i would have to say but i own my own sky box which is better than renting an apartment my friend. i have to say that when you own an apartment there is not as much privacy as owning a skybox since u can have your own security bot and home security. depending on what you can afford if you are new to sl i would recomend getting a small skybox if you need to look for some try the bella point .

i pay 1685 linden for a small sky box each month that lets me use 350 prims. or u can pay 485 linden a week. a medium usually cost double of the small and a large tripple but with twice each cap on the prim count.

just keep looking at each sim of your own desire like i said it all depends on what your into. happy hunting

Honored Resident
Yama Werefox

Re: RP SIMS

Reply to Sageflower - view message

You can always visit Back End, RP sim just re opened and it will be nice place to stay and do have so much opportunities to do.