Honored Resident
cigamu

My little pony role play...

Hello so recently I have stumbled across a replica ponyville and other mlp places.

They have houses for rent that are very cheap and stuff for pony avatars.

im here because I want to start a role play. Here's how it would work were all new to ponyvile and are all blank flanks.

Every day we go out trying to discover who we are ment to be. There are a couple rules to this.

1) you can't not be a alicorn you can only be pony or peagues or unicorn

2) you must start as a blank flank

having a house on this land is not required although recommended if say half of has have a house and half don't we will have rommies that don't have to help with rent AT FIRST .

How ever that souldnt be a problem beacues the houses are like $2.50 usd a weak. its more of finding one thats for rent and not occupied

note if you can not affored to be a pony as in you can not buy the avatar thats not a problem i have freebies i can give you

so if you are interested IM me in game for a location and more info

Re: My little pony role play...

Reply to cigamu - view message

cigamu wrote:

Hello so recently I have stumbled across a replica ponyville and other mlp places.

They have houses for rent that are very cheap and stuff for pony avatars.

im here because I want to start a role play. Here's how it would work were all new to ponyvile and are all blank flanks.

Every day we go out trying to discover who we are ment to be. There are a couple rules to this.

1) you can't not be a alicorn you can only be pony or peagues or unicorn

2) you must start as a blank flank

having a house on this land is not required although recommended if say half of has have a house and half don't we will have rommies that don't have to help with rent AT FIRST .

How ever that souldnt be a problem beacues the houses are like $2.50 usd a weak. its more of finding one thats for rent and not occupied

note if you can not affored to be a pony as in you can not buy the avatar thats not a problem i have freebies i can give you

so if you are interested IM me in game for a location and more info

A thousand L$ a week?!!?!?!?!

Steel & Ink
You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.
"Time And Relative Dimension In Space"
Honored Resident
cigamu

more like um 160 i think it was

Syo Emerald
Topics: 25

But 2.50$ are far from 160L.....

On the internet nobody knows you are a dog.
Honored Resident
cigamu

yes but in second life you have to spend at lest $2.50 to get  any L$

cigamu wrote:

yes but in second life you have to spend at lest $2.50 to get  any L$

you can't state that the rental houses are $2.50 USD a week just because that is the minimum amount you can spend on $L.

Steel & Ink
You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.
"Time And Relative Dimension In Space"
Syo Emerald
Topics: 25

No, thats not true.

Not everyone here buys ther L$. I had spent about two years in SL without needing any extra cash from the outside. Also the statement is absolutly confusing, because the house is NOT 2,50$ a week. If the person needs to buy money, they will notice that there is a limitation on of much he must exchange.

With the extra money they can stil do whatever they want...so basically saying the house costs 2,50$ is wrong and will probably drive people away, because they can't understand what you wanted to say.

On the internet nobody knows you are a dog.