Honored Resident
BlasianDolly

Bloodlines Is A PONZI SCHEME... BE CAREFUL OF RANDOM BITE REQUESTS..

Seems LL doesn't care that these losers hang out at various sims and mass bitespam. Can't nobody catch me slipping that bad 2 to get me 2 accept some bs. But if you get caught slipping and get bitten the only way to "restore" your soul is to BUY some potion.  *SCAM*

Ion care about my soul, but thread carefully as my friend accidentaly accepted some random bite request without even realizing and even after putting on some garlic necklace, he still gets spammed in his IM with bs from vampires because he ended up in their database and his soul is in "limbo"

See My Profile here -> https://my.secondlife.com/blasiandolly -----
Syo Emerald
Topics: 25

Re: Bloodlines Is A PONZI SCHEME... BE CAREFUL OF RANDOM BITE REQUESTS..

Reply to BlasianDolly - view message

Breaking NEWS! Avatars, known as virtual complex pixeldolls, don't have souls!

O_O

Ok, from a more serious point: Mute is a very nice to use option to get rid of any kind of request. Any kind of spam can also be reported and chosing sims carefully can help to avoid most vampires. Except from some newbies, all vampires have learned that well monitored sims, visited by experianced residents are not the ideal place to hunt...

Newbie sims and Infohubs are typical places to get bite requests.

On the internet nobody knows you are a dog.
Contributor
Cerise Sorbet

[ Edited ]

You don't have to buy anything. They don't have your soul. Really. It's a silly game, like tag.

Suppose you're walking home from the store with a bag of groceries. A neighborhood kid runs out to the sidewalk, touches your arm and yells "Tag, you're it!"

Are you It? Are you required to put down your shopping bag and find someone to tag? Of course not. It's their game, you don't have to play.

Stop by the infohub in Ambat, grab the garlic necklace thingy, put it on and click it. With that you can tell all the kids in the playground that you're not interesting in being It. (Since people do ask, no, you don't have to wear the necklace after you do the clicky thing. You can delete it once you've told them you don't want to play.)

Griffin Ceawlin

BlasianDolly wrote:

Ion care...

Ion care, either.

... thread carefully...

VERY IMPORTANT!!! Otherwise, you could end up looking like this:

JOEY-EYEBROWS.jpg

:smileymad: I'm only a part-time b*tch :smileywink:
My time inworld is limited, and precious. IMs detailing your bruised ego are unwelcome.
Go to my Forum profile and try a PM instead. I may even respond.
~ My Silly Little Blog ~

Reply to Cerise Sorbet - view message

587.jpg

*** IM blocked by sender's viewer.
Honored Resident
BlasianDolly

Cerise Sorbet wrote:

You don't have to buy anything. They don't have your soul. Really. It's a silly game, like tag.

Suppose you're walking home from the store with a bag of groceries. A neighborhood kid runs out to the sidewalk, touches your arm and yells "Tag, you're it!"

Are you It? Are you required to put down your shopping bag and find someone to tag? Of course not. It's their game, you don't have to play.

Stop by the infohub in Ambat, grab the garlic necklace thingy, put it on and click it. With that you can tell all the kids in the playground that you're not interesting in being It. (Since people do ask, no, you don't have to wear the necklace after you do the clicky thing. You can delete it once you've told them you don't want to play.)

Reading comprehension is NOT your strong suit? I said it's a nusance to my friend as he remained in some bs database and he gets random IMs from vampires even AFTER wearing the **bleep**ing garlic necklace.  Why should these **bleep**ers get to run lose and send mass spam? And try to coerce you to BUY some potion to get out of their database. 
Like I said I DON'T CARE bout some virtual soul and neither does my friend, it is bothersome that my friend gets spammed. 

Honored Resident
BlasianDolly

Reply to Janelle Darkstone - view message

Yea'll ain't seem to get it. No one gives a **bleep** bout no SL soul.  It's about the SPAM. It's like getting your email mass spammed daily, it's a mf unecesary agrravation. 

I just mute the object by name.  After the first time I never hear from any of them again.  *shrug*

*** IM blocked by sender's viewer.
Contributor
Cerise Sorbet

[ Edited ]

BlasianDolly wrote: Reading comprehension is NOT your strong suit?
Actually it is, but evidently a belief in the imaginary is yours. Your "friend" clearly didn't opt out, or failed to read the instructions.
Honored Resident
BlasianDolly

Cerise Sorbet wrote:
BlasianDolly wrote: Reading comprehension is NOT your strong suit?
Actually it is, but evidently a belief in the imaginary is yours. Your "friend" clearly didn't opt out, or failed to read the instructions.

Evidently you are an idiot. TF. He did OPT out, and he wore a MF garlic necklace. He still gets spammed in his box by vampires. It's NOT bout the soul, it's bout the MF aggravation and spam. Apprently the only way you can get out is to BUY some potion. Why are vampires mass spamming people in SL? Why don't they get reeled in. SERIOUSLY,