Half-Homestead, 4,000L$ per Week/2,000 Prims

Daedin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4484 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am currently looking to rent out half of a homestead. We are renting the full sim, so it will be a subrent, but you will have full rights to terraform your parcel and do whatever you would like with it (Aside from heavy commercial such as a shopping mall). Small stores and Breedables are allowed, or if you're just looking for somewhere to make your home, look no further!

At only 4,000L$ per week (Much cheaper than even some quarter-sims), you will be granted 2,000 prims and full rights to your parcel. If you wish to put up a security, you may, just make sure it's as lag-free as possible and gives a warning before removing people from your parcel.

The Homestead is Public, and rated PG, so anyone can feel free to come by and check it out. Contact me in SL (Daedin Resident), or just send me a notecard if you're interested. I will be on for a bit longer tonight, and most of the day tomorrow. If I am not on, just leave a notecard (My offline messages get capped very often).

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Alachua/196/42/22

(Note: The ground textures WILL be changed after Christmas time, they are currently set to the snowy texture because of it, which has offput some people. If it is an issue, I will change it before Christmas, just let me know)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4484 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.