Bondage - The Region - Is For Sale

Daimon Ravenhurst

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3594 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Greetings,

I represent the owner of the sim named Bondage. Although the sim is named Bondage, the owner actually has no interest in BDSM, and wishes to evolve in a more vanilla direction. Before he just renames the sim, and the name is lost forever, we thought we’d ask around to see if anyone who IS interested in BDSM might want to buy one of the most distinctive addresses in SL.

Because of the sim name, traffic is effortless. People simply show up, because it’s named Bondage. There is a tiny BDSM club on the island (Temple of Bondage) that has steady traffic without any promotion. You can expect the same for your own club, dungeon or RP setting.

The price is US$1,000 – or best offer – to own the name “Bondage” and the flat, clean, full-prim sim. If you are interested, we will throw in ownership of the Temple of Bondage, a small but active BDSM club with 366 members.

The current owner will pay the transfer fee.

Please direct all inquiries to me, Daimôn (SomaGroup Resident), property manager for Bondage sim. (The sim owner is Markings Dreamscape, who asked me to seek out prospective buyers.)

And please spread the word. Thanks!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3594 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.