Parcels for sale, ROAD 8A, Flat, Roadside, Beautiful place for creating a shop or a resident house.

eder112T

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3649 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Dear Residents,

We are selling 10 Parcles on sim "Clairvaux".  The sim is connected with Route 8A, the sea is not far away (just 2 Sims).

The floor is very flat, so you there is no big problem with building.

Snapshot_111.jpgYou can see the texture goes from green to brown, the brown side is nearer to the sea.

On the left and right entry areas are small parcles for sale (16sqm & 48sqm) for advertising. So when you buy, your view wont be worse with silly ads.

SIM INFOS:

MATURE

CLAIRVAUX

(1104,1022)

Please review addiotional information about the sim here:

http://gridsurvey.com/display.php?id=12825

SLURL: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Clairvaux/128/128/0/

You can RENT or BUY as mainland.

Lis of all parcle names and prices:

= ROADSIDE = Best land BUY or RENT for 2599L$/wk. 1365 Prim #1     BUY PRICE L$ 34.500

= ROADSIDE = Best land BUY or RENT for 2779L$/wk. 1365 Prim #2     BUY PRICE L$ 37.790

= ROADSIDE = Best land BUY or RENT for 2271L$/wk. 1252 Prim #3     BUY PRICE L$ 16.799

= ROADSIDE = Best land BUY or RENT for 3199L$/wk. 1618 Prim #3     BUY PRICE L$ 35.000

= ROADSIDE = Best land BUY or RENT for 2271L$/wk. 1252 Prim #4     BUY PRICE L$ 16.799

= ROADSIDE = Best land BUY or RENT for 1799L$/wk. 0974 Prim #6     BUY PRICE L$ 10.799

= ROADSIDE = Best land BUY or RENT for 2399L$/wk. 1234 Prim # 7    BUY PRICE L$ 32.000

= ROADSIDE = Best land BUY or RENT for 2122L$/wk. 1058 Prim #8     BUY PRICE L$ 30.000

= ROADSIDE = Best land BUY or RENT for 2056L$/wk. 1025 Prim #9     BUY PRICE L$ 21.700

= ROADSIDE = Best land BUY or RENT for 4899L$/wk. 2486 Prim #10   BUY PRICE L$ 59.790

You will ned an active Second Life Premium account in order to buy the parcle as mainland, otherwise you may rent the parcle.

If you want to rent the parcle, please contact me (eder112t Resident), i will setup a tierbox for you and pay Linden Fees for you, the price for renting is BLUE.

If you have any question, please feel free to contact me, when im offline you can still send me an IM, i sould get an email. If you want get secure you can drop me a notecard.

As always i will help you as soon as possible, and when i can help.

Thank you for your interest, i hope to come in touch with you soon :).

- eder112t resident

ABR 

Dear Sonja Smedley,

thank you for you response!

The price is calculated on the market. Those roadside parcles are very rare and wanted, 

but I'f you want to speak about the Price, please send me an IM and i will try to find the perfect fitted Parcle for you :).

- eder112t Resident

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3649 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.