Homes on private parcels for rent with access to open Ocean waters with Sunset view

theresa Manning

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3411 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Furnished Homes for rent on a private parcel. with Intan and Television. Ready to move in with extra prims. Enjoy the Sunset view in a Friendly Community with added features . Willing to change what you want no problem tell me and i will do all i can to make it happen. Or start with a empty  parcel and  lets see what i can do for you. Ask for a tour  we will love to show you around.
We have affordable SkyBox furnished with privacy from 100L to 200L a week with extra prims . Also Stores on Road Side with traffic affordable with  features just ask.Ready to set up your products and start your Business today!!

Features  with renting from Sweet Harmony :

• Privacy of your own parcel 
  • Prims to add your touch 
  • Sound and Media control 
  • Most  land rights
  • Top of the line  Television  or use your own if you like
  • Private Cuddle Island to  enjoy the Sunset view  alone  or with a special someone 
  • Dance Terrace 
  • Patio to hang out 
  • Boat launch for all you  sailors  with  row boat and JetSki for group use Sweet Harmony Rental_004.jpg

Much to enjoy and  a place to call home a must see  come visit us  it is worth the visit 

Click here to  our Information Center to see all available rentals: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Peach/58/185/22

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3411 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.