Your Corner Beach Paradise

Ryonen1488303125

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3651 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

MoonSea Estates Header - 1000 x 300.jpg

Ourhaven

Ourhaven is a quiet, lag-free place for you to create your own tropical paradise. Because I live here myself, it will always stay that way. This isn't one of those places where your concerns will go unheard by some distant landlord; if there is anything you need, I'm online for hours very nearly every day, and I live just down the beach.

• Full Terrain Rights, so you can shape your land to fulfill your own needs and dreams. I have a large stock of palm trees and other terrain elements, which you can use for free to create your own tropical paradise. The land is now as the previous tenant liked it, but of course - with full terrain rights - you can change that as you wish.

• Very peaceful and exclusive.  At any given moment, there is a decent chance that you will have the entire sim to yourself.

• Amazing views of islands in the distance: Come for a Visit, but be prepared to never want to leave!

• Ourhaven is "moderate", but here, that means that if you don't bother your neighbors, you can enjoy the privacy of your home as you please. 

If you have any questions, IM Ryonen Moon (Ryonen.resident).  If you need a different size of parcel than what you see, I would be very happy to discuss options with you. 

Ourhaven NE Quarter - 960x514 001.png 

Ourhaven Ad Strip 2.png

Corner Beach Front
8192 Square Meters (1/8 sim), Includes Bonus Prims: 2000 prims = L$2895/week

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Ourhaven/192/224/22

IM: Ryonen.Moon (ryonen.resident), Owner

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3651 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.