Where's The ******* Judge?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3784 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

**** The Judge getting the ******* job! I am going to ******* apply.

I'm ******* sensitive, and my English is so ******* good because I use old fashioned Anglo-Saxon ******* words, not the ******* namby-pamby digispeak that is so ******* prevalent online nowadays.

I'm ******* funny too, even if certain ******* people don't seem to share my ******* sense of humour.

**********Rudi**********

Alicia Sautereau wrote:

Aslong as it took me to figure out you`re the alt...

Did you know that it is against the Forum Guidelines to make any ******* comment, even speculative - as is the current case - regarding potential alternative ******* identities - real life or virtual - of forum participants? You may wish to delete or edit your ******* post before the ******* moderators get involved.

**********Rudi**********

I sometimes have to wonder what people's definition of troll actually is, because sometimes it appears as if, in order to be labeled a troll, you merely have to post something with which they disagree and/or in a manner they dislike.  Other times, these so-called trolls just have a sense of humor that simply doesn't align with theirs, if they've got a sense of humor at all.

This is not my understanding of what a troll actually is.... but what do I know?

...Dres

Alicia Sautereau wrote:

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

I sometimes have to wonder what people's definition of troll actually is, because sometimes it appears as if, in order to be labeled a troll, you merely have to post something with which they disagree and/or in a manner they dislike.  Other times, these so-called trolls just have a sense of humor that simply doesn't align with theirs, if they've got a sense of humor at all.

This is not my understanding of what a troll actually is.... but what do I know?

...Dres

Source: Google

Confirmation:

Moderator actions

Conclusion:

Judge by your self

Judging by the information given on the page to which you've linked, everyone is a troll.

...Dres (The part about moderator actions was truly amusing, almost as if you really believe they've got any credibility left.)

Sephina Frostbite wrote:

I never thought the Jugde was a troll. I think he was very full of himself. Especially when he would correct people on
grammer
and spelling and he made mistakes all the time. 

Why do I get the feeling that nobody is going to rely on your ******* opinion in these matters?

**********Rudi**********

Storm Clarence wrote:

Jacki Silverfall wrote:

He hasn't gone anywhere, he is you.

You must be confusing memes.  I know the Judge's mother personally and I can tell you for sure that she is no mother Farquhar. 

I also know The ******* Judge's mother, and trust me, she's ******* Mental too.

**********Rudi**********

RudolphFarquhar wrote:

Sephina Frostbite wrote:

I never thought the Judge was a troll. I think he was very full of himself. Especially when he would correct people on
grammar
and spelling and he made mistakes all the time. 

Why do I get the feeling that nobody is going to rely on your ******* opinion in these matters?

**********Rudi**********

Well I would hope no one relies solely on me for spelling. I am not perfect and I also most certainly don't judge people. Yes I messed up, doesn't mean the information isn't accurate. 

Sephina Frostbite wrote:

RudolphFarquhar wrote:

Sephina Frostbite wrote:

I never thought the Judge was a troll. I think he was very full of himself. Especially when he would correct people on
grammar
and spelling and
he made mistakes all the time

**********Rudi**********

Well I would hope no one relies solely on me for spelling. I am not perfect and
I also most certainly don't judge people.
Yes I messed up, doesn't mean the information isn't accurate. 

I *******suppose you'll say next that you don't ******* contradict yourself in a ******* self-humiliating manner as well.

Do you realise your ******* vacillating and even more ******* erroneous opinions are of more ******* use in persuading participants of the ******* obverse.

**********Rudi**********

RudolphFarquhar wrote:

Sephina Frostbite wrote:

RudolphFarquhar wrote:

Sephina Frostbite wrote:

grammar
and spelling and
he made mistakes all the time

**********Rudi**********

Well I would hope no one relies solely on me for spelling. I am not perfect and
I also most certainly don't judge people.
Yes I messed up, doesn't mean the information isn't accurate. 

I *******suppose you'll say next that you don't ******* contradict yourself in a ******* self-humiliating manner as well.

Do you realise your ******* vacillating and even more ******* erroneous opinions are of more ******* use in persuading participants of the ******* obverse.

**********Rudi**********

Jesus ******* Christ, Rudi... why must you ******* pick on innocent (albeit 20-6-10-30-26-21-10-13) ******* people that actually ******* support your ******* presence here in this (expletive redacted) ******* forum?

...Dres

RudolphFarquhar wrote:

I don't play ******* favourites, Dres; that would be ******* discriminatory, in the bad sense.

**********Rudi*********

In that case, I await my chastisement over bad spelling, poor grammar and simply atrocious punctuation with baited breath.

...Dres *won't say what his breath is baited with (though cheap spiced rum would be a good guess)*

He can think about whatever he wants about me. He doesn't know me. I do try not to judge anyone. Of course I have, I am not perfect but most the time I don't judge people and when I do catch myself I feel ashamed and make apologies. I know what it feels like and I wouldn't want me being the cause of anyone else feeling like that. Im not trying to look like a saint. Its just me. His words don't effect me. There were plenty of times the Judge has made lots of mistakes and deems himself worthy of being critical of others. If thats how they get there rocks off that fine with me. I tend to skim what they say anyways. I rather have misspelled words occasionally then be a donkey all the time. 

Sephina Frostbite wrote:

He can think about whatever he wants about me. He doesn't know me. I do try not to judge anyone. Of course I have, I am not perfect but most the time I don't judge people and when I do catch myself I feel ashamed and make apologies. I know what it feels like and I wouldn't want me being the cause of anyone else feeling like that. Im not trying to look like a saint. Its just me. His words don't effect me. There were plenty of times the Judge has made lots of mistakes and deems himself worthy of being critical of others. If thats how they get there rocks off that fine with me. I tend to skim what they say anyways. I rather have misspelled words occasionally then be a
ass
all the time. 

FIFY

I'm always judging everyone, to do no less means you're not living up to your responsibility to yourself and the people with which you hold dear.  How else can you decipher whether or not a person is trustworthy enough to let them into your life?

...Dres

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3784 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.