Master Hunter

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3816 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 2 months later...

I have to amend this. We got back together and could not be happier at all. We've grown together  and come so far, both of us are happier even then before, and so proud of each other  and what we have accomplished. We have a connection that is unreal. I am constantly amazed at the depth at which this goes  We both feel very lucky to have each other.  Just the simple fact that we continue to grow together is a great thing. Thanks for any comments as you are entitled to them. This works well for us and we are the ones that are the most important.   We've come far. Ours is a relationship based on first Respect and second, complete honesty as it should be. Two things that sadly a lot of people in Secondlife dont have, nor try to have. We are so much more than a avatar. I look at Him, i dont see the avatar. I see the man behind it.  I feel Him deeply as He does me. I dont even have to say a word and somehow He knows if something is wrong, even if we are just in casual conversation. He asks me whats wrong until i tell Him, He will stop whatever He is doing to take me and sit withhatme discussing what is going on, until i feel better. Showing me many different points of views.  That means a lot to me also. We come so far, i am happy to say, i dont experience those moments anymore. I know i can go to Him and ask anything  and talk about anything at all, ig or snall. Its called consideration, which a lot more people should have.  If He didnt care He sure wouldnt stop whatever He was doing to take care of my needs. I am devoted to Him totally as He is to me.  We are some of the elite few that have been lucky enough to have found this. Without respect and honesty, i feel you have nothing... I love Him and worship Him. This is our Secondlife and Real Life. What we choose to do. it works well for us, we will continue always to grow together as it is a never ending process.  We are so happy and proud of what we have, how far we've came. as i have repeated three times now i think..lol  His **bleep** for always and forever, living for His happiness because through His, i too have mine.  Some of us are like that. Its our lifestyle and for us it works well.. Him as my Master,my place a slave kneeling before Him. Heart mind body and soul we are connected. Feeling each other.. Some should be so lucky to have this. We dont look down at people for how they have their Secondlife. We dont judge as so many do.  We respect others choices. We do know that many will not ours. Its usally the ones that know not a thing about BDSM, nor wish too.I've tried to explain until i was blue in the face many times. People can be so closed minded it never ceases to amaze me.  I'm just grateful, we arent like those people and keep an open mind always. He says i am perfect and yes i am for Him. It comes so easily too, as i put Him first always. In serving Him , i too am happy. My happiness coming from His happiness that i will always  put first. His wanjts and needs are all thats important to me. Our life just gets better every day.  Smiles so proudly....

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3816 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.