DaisyBlue Hefferman?

Ricky40

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3877 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Not sure if this is the place for this, but I used to have a friend, when I was using a different av, her name was Daisyblue Hefferman, I heard a rumour she passed way in rl. She was a librairian, she was into Ray Bradbury, when I knew her in 2088 she was 65 in rl. Does antone have any info on her, I have recently tried to find her and this is what I seem to be finding.

Not sure if this is the place for this, but I used to have a friend, when I was using a different av, her name was Daisyblue Hefferman, I heard a rumour she passed way in rl. She was a librairian, she was into Ray Bradbury, when I knew her in 2088 she was 65 in rl. Does antone have any info on her, I have recently tried to find her and this is what I seem to be finding.

Hi; yes, it's true about Daisyblue.   Virtual Ability spoke at her inworld memorial service.  There is an area, inworld, that is dedicated to her.  When I get inworld, I will find it (can't remember the sim name offhand) and IM you with it, and you can go there and pay your respects......I will do that this evening.  I promise.  I'm sorry that you didn't know you'd lost a friend. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3877 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.