Czari Zenovka?

Malanya

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3814 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Storm Clarence wrote:

Malanya wrote:

Thanks Drake. I have sent her a PM (awhile ago) and emails also. She and I are not on the same time usually, so I thought she may see this post.

PM's and IM's are not time constrained.  She posts here regularly! 

Maybe Czari doesn't like trolls, either. 

LOL no kidding she posts. It was my polite way without calling her out. I see she has done what she does to others on here. I won't comment on what I know Czari likes, I am not going there. If it's a troll issue wonder if she has posted to you :). If you happen to talk to Ms. Czari, tell her I would like to clear up a huge financial issue with her. I am not going to keep waiting. Thanks for your post! :)

Malanya wrote:

Storm Clarence wrote:

Malanya wrote:

Thanks Drake. I have sent her a PM (awhile ago) and emails also. She and I are not on the same time usually, so I thought she may see this post.

LOL no kidding she posts.
It was my polite way without calling her out.
I see she has done what she does to others on here. I won't comment on what I know Czari likes, I am not going there. If it's a troll issue wonder if she has posted to you
:)
. If you happen to talk to Ms. Czari, tell her I would like to clear up a huge financial issue with her. I am not going to keep waiting. Thanks for your post!

No it was not, but this sure made you show your true colors.

Malanya wrote:

Storm Clarence wrote:

Malanya wrote:

LOL no kidding she posts. It was my polite way without calling her out. I see she has done what she does to others on here. I won't comment on what I know Czari likes, I am not going there. If it's a troll issue wonder if she has posted to you
. If you happen to talk to Ms. Czari, tell her I would like to clear up a huge financial issue with her. I am not going to keep waiting. Thanks for your post!

Interpersonal Disputes or Personal Negative Commentary: If you have a personal disagreement, do not post about it on the Second Life community pages. Residents who have personal differences have other channels of communication available to them — private messaging in the forums, IM within Second Life, or chatting within Second Life.

You started a thread to call someone out?!?!?

No I didn't. I started a thread to see if she would respond. You answered and I was polite about it. Storm found the need to post to me here so I answered as I felt. I can't tell you here Drake, But in a PM I could surely explain.

Malanya wrote:

No I didn't. I started a thread to see if she would respond. You answered and I was polite about it. Storm found the need to post to me here so I answered as I felt. I can't tell you here Drake, But in a PM I could surely explain.

Hence you were trying to single out/bait  a resident for a personal dispute, abusing this section of the forum, in which you failed (no surprise there) and that is against forum rules and ToS. Fail.

Malanya wrote:

If you happen to talk to Ms. Czari, tell her
I would like to clear up a huge financial issue with her.
I am not going to keep waiting.

You're not going to tell her from a wealthy Nigerian family trying to get large sums of money out of the country, are you???

:matte-motes-sunglasses-3:

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3814 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.