wearing mesh avatar ussue

giselasmith

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3491 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hi all so here is my problem new into mesh :) i created an avatar using MH alpha 7(makehuman) exported into collada.dae,rotate X,Z 90/90..meter, and use rig second life

now i imported into SL as avatar shape all perfect upload options skin weights> joints. ok so i got an object on my inventory i added the invisible alpha and wear it all perfect the avi works fine but here is my issue lol

btw there is another option skin weight at bottom of the model preview i saw some tutorials and is not necessary to check the box but if i check it the viewer crashes (is firestorm ) 

how i add the skin to the avi? cuz is an object and i cant add face,upper and lower skin!! the shape looks perfect with my ao but no skin lmao!!!!!

also i imported into blender>exported into collada and is the same :P

i would like some help please ty!!

You will need to make a skin for your avi using the UV map that MH exports along with the mesh.

The reason your skin you have doesn't work is the UV maps don't match up and MH mesh if all one material face if i remember right so there in a sense is no head upper and lower material face for you to use your skin texture on.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3491 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.