how to make mesh?

autumntaffy122

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4146 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Start by reading:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3D_modeling

Then get some software and start practicing. 

For what it's worth, making mesh is pretty advanced.  There are university level curiculums covering the subject with higher degrees attached to successful completion of the courses.  It's not something most people will "just pick up".  I'm not trying to discourage you from learning 3D modeling (or mesh) but I really don't think you know what is involved from the question you asked.

To get a sense of what you are getting into take a look at: Second Life Mesh Clothes Blender 2.6 Setup 2012 Tutorial.

3D modeling is not rocket science but it does require lots of learning. A large number of factors are part of efficient modeling, efficient for the time and effort you put into the model and efficient in terms of the load your model places on the servers and viewers.

I'm just learning too.  I'm in college, but haven't taken any university courses on the subject...maybe I should.

In the meantime, I have found a wealth of videos on youtube about how to create Mesh.  

I'd learn all the basics of using the 3D modeler of your choice before learning to build, such as Blender.

Try looking for a tutorial on youtube under the name of Super3boy.

• 2 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4146 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.