hexagon, for ?

Tenly

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3340 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Anyone using hexagon to create furniture, shoes or clothing? I cant find much on this program other than it sells for just under 20 bucks. Not even a tutorial on daz3 site. in addition you have to google it to find it because its not in daz3 product lists either.

Tenly

Hexagon is something that Daz purchased several years ago but didn't do much to support.  They've probably taken the tech and put it into Carrara.  It is a decent modeling program with a pretty good interface.  There are more tutorials for it out on the Internet than on Daz's site.  GeekAtPlay, especially.

• 2 weeks later...

found some basic, but very helpful hexagon tutorials on youtube. I thought I would share the url in case anyone else is interested. BTW Hexagon cost me about 20 bucks and you have to look for it to find it. Daz isnt open about selling it from their site but if you google it you find it and can purchase it.

DONT even bother with Hexagons on site tutorials. most are in french or no dialog at all.

For great easy to understand very basic tutorials on how to use hexagin see:

https://www.youtube.com/user/CGDreamsTutorials

• 1 month later...

Glad you like it!  It is a nice interface and is useful for SL sculpties, although it is not a master of that.  It is a good vertex modeler and has a lot of functionality, but it is lagging in development a bit.  Still, for the vast majority of what you need in a good modeler, it has it.  And it's highly affordable.  Thanks for posting that link.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3340 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.