What Project Gooseberry realy is

Gaia Clary

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3633 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi;

For those who still do not know about Project gooseberry, or have not exactly understood what that all is about and how that can affect your life as content creator, or if you just want to read a comprehensive summary about that project: I have created an article on this topic:

Project Gooseberry is Blender’s fifth open movie project and it is different. In fact it is very different from all previous projects… And this article explains what that project is all about and why i am so excited about it ...

If you are interested to get excited as well, then you can find the full article on our Blog:

http://blog.machinimatrix.org/2014/04/16/what-is-project-gooseberry/

Thanks for reading

Project Gooseberry is a fantastic undertaking, I can't wait to see the full lengh movie. 

I love this software, and I predict that Blender will grow to be an even more mature and capable program, so much so that the larger studios will need to reconsider their pricing model. 

Epic just recently shookup the indie developer scene with their amazing Unreal Engine 4 and generous subscription pricing. I think Blender will soon start to cause a similar ripple among inflated pricing the larger studios ask for their animation packages.

Just a thought.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3633 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.