Trouble placing mesh on the market

texturesetc

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3470 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Thank you for replying, Ishtara.

Texturesetc was created 7 days ago to represent the work of my friend and I. We decided to open a small shop together in SL and figured this was the best way to do it. We're both very new to SL, but we're also very familiared with meshing and texturing because we used to create custom content for other games (such as Sims 2 and Sims 3). Having said that, we still have tons of noob questions and sharing our creations, so any help is appreciated.

Indeed I have uploaded the mesh with my avatar and then transfered it to texturesetc, so maybe that is the issue? I've just finished taking the Mesh IP tutorial, but the option seems to remain greyed out :/

Ishtara Rothschild wrote:

I see that you have no payment info on file. Shouldn't you be unable to upload mesh in the first place?

PS: I also couldn't help but notice that your account is only seven days old and has an empty profile. You seem to be an incredibly fast learner
:)

Their heeerrrreeee!

@OP Welcome to SL, Hope you find the answer soon.

Did you get your payment info on file? I think that's what Ishtara meant.

• 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I'm having the same issue. My payment info is already on file, but the mesh option is greyed out.

I've placed my folder containing mesh items in the 'merchant outbox' window, and it says it sent successfully. I can also see the items in my 'unnassociated inventory items' list, but when i go to edit the details, the 'mesh' option is greyed.

Maybe I'll just list them without the mesh option, but just put "mesh" in the title so people are clear about what they are buying.

• 1 year later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3470 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.